Emotional October

I admit that I miss Nottingham so much. I have no shame on it. I tell the whole world about it. I do cry when I talk about it. I cry when I think about it. I am like a heartbroken person. People say I am ridiculous for feeling such way for an organisation. I don’t care because no one could actually understand what I feel. They may say they understand how I feel. I appreciate it, but truth it, no one went through all the experiences that I had while I was in Nottingham. I feel so alone here. I feel so empty here. I can’t believe that my work place contribute a lot to my happiness in my life. Apart from my blood family, they have been my family for 8 years. They have been there. They have been with me through my ups and down. They’ve seen me during my lowest point of my life (well at least during that time). After all, family does not determine by blood. I miss my mom and dad. I miss Ipoh. I miss looking at the car porch from my room’s window. I miss watching the sky from the balcony of my home. I miss watching my father sitting in front of the door reading his favourite newspaper. I miss looking at my mom sitting on the sofa and talking to my father. They are the strength of my life. They have been my back bone for my entire life and I miss them so much. So much and so much. I want to see the lake in the campus again. I want to walk at the bridge heading to SA. Buying food for breakfast. I miss looking at the hills and the mountain. I miss looking at the misty scenery in the morning. I miss looking at the sunset while driving back along Jalan Broga. I miss my 20 minutes journey driving to home in Bandar Seri Putra. I miss looking at my nieces face when they are back from nursery. I have too many things that I miss in my life. I miss walking through the automatic glass door in block A. I can’t type anything right now…I have too much to list. Watery eyes now... Waiting for them to be burst... Okay bye.

Comments

Popular Posts