Time flies...



Raya 1989 - Kuala Selangor

I always see my big sister as the prettier one, the nicer and gentler compare to myself. She is like that and always   be like that. I will forever see her like that .She's hard working and always the one doing the house chores. Well I did too, but she will do more works. I'm a not lazy, Well you know, when you have some one you can rely on, you become a bit dependent. 

When she got married with a very good man, I was so happy for her. I know she can be a good wife to her husband, a good mother for her kid(s). And now she's 33 weeks pregnant.

It is so unbelievable when I first heard of her pregnancy. Can you believe that your "best friend", your childhood playmate is now carrying a baby in her tummy? My mind travels back during our younger days. We had lots of fun..laugh together when I made a silly jokes  before we went to sleep (we shared room), washed dishes together, cleaning the house together and of course we fought too (a lot!) over silly things,

She is very neat, tidy and clean person. While I'm a messy one. I realized how fussy she is about cleanliness when I was 10 and she was 13. When we were at that age, abah was transferred from Kuala Selangor to Ipoh, but mak had to stay behind in Kuala Selangor. So,  mak travel back and forth to see us and sometimes we did too. Most of the time my sister will do the laundry. I noticed that she will wash her school uniform every single day after she came back home from school. Wash, dry, iron and hang them in our cupboard.Me? I could wear one pinafore for the whole week. Lucky we have Friday so I will change to Baju Kurung. There are zillions of memories of me and her in my mind. Priceless..all of them are priceless. I thank Allah to let me have this wonderful family and be among them. 

Photo credit: Abg Ayie@Photoclix Photography 

It is weird to see someone who were always besides you, stand up for you, protecting you, take care of you is now a mother to be. Our age different is only 3 years and yet it feels so weird when someone who grew up with you will now entering a new phase of her life. To be a mom. Until now, every time I see her with her big tummy or with her maternity dress my mind can't register it he he he.I guess I can imagine and feel mak and abah emotion seeing their little girl is soon to be a mother. I hope Kakak Dianna will deliver her baby safely and both in good health and always remember that we love you.

Comments

norf said…
touching..waa..cutenye kak dianna pregnant..^^

Popular Posts