i happened to know that lambert will be coming to Malaysia when i read comments between my fanatic twilight FB friends. They asked when paramour will perform in Malaysia. One of them answered. 19 Oct, 5 days after adam lambert’s concert.

Wow! Adam lambert is coming. I cheked the net and he is really coming. I was restless. Thinking of buying ticket. I called mira. Told her bout that. she was super excited. But at first her concert was our financial situation. I gve a thought about that.

But sure enough, i cant just let this opportunity slip away can i? I mean, this is adam lambert man! I remember once mira told me..”wah kalau adam lambert datang Singapore sekalipun aku akan pergi” and right now he is coming to Malaysia. Urm...

After a few days..i still didn’t come up with any decision. But suddenly, during office

Comments

Popular Posts