I'm a Twihard and Eclipse is coming!!



OO..EMM..GEE...Eclipse! The first trailer has been released by Summit Entertainment. Accidently saw it on the founder of Twilighters Malaysia's FB pofile. No wonder I feel like watching Twilight and New Moon once again (poyo je kn..)

Can't wait for July 6th, the Unofficial Premier for Eclipse. The event that I have booked the ticket as early as February 2010 (psstt..psst...the payment hasn't been made yet). I want to see Jasper!! Yeay! and Alice! and Edward of course!. I am much a fan of Jasper than Edward actually. Though I don't really fancy Edward Cullen in New Moon as much as in Twilight, we never know how he is in Eclipse. But I won't deny that Edward is the pulling factor as well.



He look a bit messy to me. Yes I know what people keep saying. He is sexy messy, but still..I don't like his hair. It looks stink. His hair in Twilight was more neat (I'm so like my mom). That's why sometime in reality I prefer to watch/look at Taylor Lautner.

Since Eclipse is my favorite book int this saga, I think I will reread Eclipse.





Comments

Popular Posts