Condolences to Aunty Nageswary and family

I was born in a small town called Kuala Selangor. That was 25 years ago. Both my mom and dad worked as a clerk in government offices. My mom in Tanjung Karang, while my dad in Kuala Selangor town itself. When I was born, we lived in a government quarters at Tanjung Keramat. Our neighbor was an Indian family, a pair of husband and wife with three kids. The wife is a housewife and the husband was a fireman. Feeling sympathy of the hardship in finding a babysitter for me, she offered herself to babysit me while my mom and my dad out for work and all my siblings at school.

Since that day, I was "raised" by an Indian family. I think I even understand Tamil language. I still remember I had this toy, a telephone car, to my surprise, on my last visit they brought out the toy and told me that they still keep it. That was my favorite toy. I'm so touched. I feel like crying right now.



The memories were hazy, It was 25 years ago, but it feels like yesterday. I think I went to their house almost everyday, after school. Playing with all other Indian kids. There was a twin and then a girl name Kuha. I slept there, played there, ate there and so many things I did there.

Only a few weeks ago, I got the chance to be in touch with them again, I saw kakak Kala FB in Abg Nua's wall. I was so thrilled. I told my mom and dad about it, they happened to be in Bandar Seri PUtra when saw kakak Kala FB. Then we private messages each other and change stories, but at that time when she told me the news of uncle Gobal is in ICU, I was startled. I was hoping and praying for his health. I really hope he will get better so I will get the chance to see him.

But, I did a mistake. I shouldn't have waited. Why didn't I go and give him a visit in Hospital? why? That is the part I regret the most. They next thing I know Kakak Kala texted me and informed me that uncle has passed away. I was not feeling very well and couldn't reply to her message. Only today I got the chance to contact them and say my condolences.

Forgive me for not in touch with you and for all my wrongdoings. You will be missed. Thanks for all the love you gave me. May your soul be blessed by God.

Comments

Popular Posts