aDD nEw pOst!

Add new post?

It is because I don't know what title should put for this post. It's been a while since the last time I wrote in my blog. It was..what? 7-8 months?. Yeah!!

Since I came back form Japan for the visit for my brother, I seldom log in to this webpage. Urmm..not that I don't have anything to write, it is just that I'm too busy and it killed the passion of writing for a while =P.

I still remember, the reason i created my own blog was to fullfill my past time during my MC after the surgery I went through, but in contrast I don't have free time that much! Especially after I have came back to work.

Man! It has been more than a year after the surgery! and here I am, still here..working..in the same place, living...in the same house but using a different car..(^_^) . It is almost three years, I cant believe it, May 2010 will be the third year I'm in Nottingham (Malaysia Campus =P), that is also the duration of my brother has been living in Japan. TIME FLIES!!!

I still remember the day when Abg Ery had to fly off with his family. Adia ws sleeping in front of TV (The TV is still there, I never move it) and in the car she slept on my lap. So calm.

Then, the day I first reported to work in UNiM. I was a bit late because of the medical check up that I didn't manage to do earlier. I was so nervous. And there my boss was having lunch with Melissa, Judy and Hazel at Private Lunch Room, downstairs restaurant. I was wearing blue baju kurung and had walked the whole campus then only Azlan wanted to take picture of mine for the ID card..huh! I looked so mess!!...

Arghh..to many memories within this memorable years! I wish I could write down all of it here.

Now I have to get ready. Mira will arrive anytime soon. She was in Genting for the whole day, today. Me? MQA Audit..hehehehe...

Comments

I should notify my friend about your post.

Popular Posts