Missing the actions



As usual, it has become my daily routine to have a lepak session with Islah every night after the office hours. Be it after we have had our dinner at home, or if we decided to have our dinner outside (I am such a lazy wife, am I?).

Last week, since Anjung Tokoh, our favourite place to lepak was close due to water shortage (Islah should be blame for this), we decided to do our lepaking in RnR Restaurant, somewhere in Muafakat area. This is more of our second choice to relax and do things that we want to do.

It’s a cool place here I can say, it has an old pakcik singing all sort of songs (I really love it when he sings Hindustan songs, I feel like I am listening to radio). But that night the pakcik was not on duty. I guess it is because everyone was so overwhelm with the football match Malaysia vs Myanmanr in SEA games tonight. Well, there I was reading books, updating my IG and stuff and while concentrating doing that, suddenly everyone was cheering loudly and I almost dropped my phone on the floor! I turned to the big screen. Owh, Malaysia team score the third goal. I looked at the screen again and saw people in the stadium were cheering happily for our Malaysia team. Waving the Jalur Gemilang flag, jumping, screaming. Suddenly, there is some small place within my heart saying, why am I not there?I miss KL.

It almost 2 years I am in JB now.This, coming October 2017, will mark my second year of moving to JB. Yes, I do miss KL, I always miss KL. People keep asking me why cant you just get over it? (It is a hard question weyh! stop asking me this). Even my husband is wondering the same. He hates the traffic there. I do hate the traffic but I am missing all the action there. Yes, I actually miss all the actions in KL. 

Once I’ve asked kak Liz, why does I still miss KL? She said it is because all the actions are here. Just like the SEA Games. And now I feel very left out with all the events happening. I told Islah that I have a wishlist. Things that I would want to do at least once in my life and watching the opening ceremony of international games is one of it. Why? Because when the Commonwealth Games 98 was held in Malaysia, I was only a 14 years girl who lived in Ipoh and not able to come all the way from Ipoh to KL just to watch the opening ceremony. Watching the Commonwealth 98 made me feel so proud of being Malayian. I even had the goosebumps remembering the proud moments for Malaysia. I want to be there, feel it and have the goosebumps and proud feeling and moment.
I guess I have to wait another 16 years  for this kind of event to be held in Malaysia again? (Life is so cruel! I hope there will be other international games in Malaysia soon *praying hard*)

Well, the best part is when seeing your best friends are having fun watching all the games at stadium! Taking photos (without me obviously!), upload it in the Instagram with a wide smile on the face. Mira if you read this, yes that’s you! Haha. No, I am not mad at you. I just miss the fun part of our life sometimes. Haha. You know that we will always do all the crazy stuff together. I cant do it without you. Remember that time when the toll gate guy was asking if both of us are an national athlete just because we wore the same jersey as the athlete? LOL! Yes, my eldest brother adding in the lemon juice on the cut. He did attend the opening ceremony! So unfair. Thanks brother!!

It is not only the SEA games, can I say that I wish that I am in KL so that I can attend the KL Fashion Week, (KLFW 2017). Macam lah fashionista sangat haha!. Well it is in Pavillion aje people. The least that I could do is watching from the above haha!  Yeah, Vivy Yusof was there too!

Whatever it is, one thing for sure is, being far from all of this actions making me much more appreciative on what I am currently having, used to have and thing I am striving to have in life. Life is too short. We never know if we are still alive tomorrow. Live in the moment, don’t overthinking about the future and cherish your past. Without your past, you wouldn’t be strong and amazing as what you are today!

p/s I hope none of my friend will post their photos of watching final football games  in Bukit Jalil this coming Tuesday  Malaysia vs Thailand (in your dream Dian, in your dream) 



Comments

Popular Posts