A Betrayal

I love kdrama a lot. But the fact that they always getting idea in making drama or movie from Japan makes me a little bit annoyed. Japanese people are known for their creativity and very innovative, they have a lot of anime, manga and movies/dramas that entertain people they way kdrama couldn't entertain us. They have a very unique storyline unlike Kdrama, of course Kdramas have good plot as well it is just that the story will always go back to triangle love story and the other element will be the "additional flavour".Jdrama is the other way around, love is just and addition element in the story. If the story is the real love story you will see from the beginning of the story - U will know it's a love story. That's why now I prefer to watch the old ancient Korean Drama - zaman-zaman istana tapi ada element romantic memang tak boleh lari. But the problem is, it needs commitment. Tu yang jadi malas tu. He he..watching drama needs commitment. Sabo jela.


So the film makers from Taiwan and Korea will just say "This is an adaptation from from Japanese manga.." -well at least they acknowledge it. Hana Yori Dango for example, I prefer the Japanese version more compare to Boys Over Flower - Korean Version. Some people likes Boys Over Flower ( I can't stop being a skeptical, I feel like people prefer BOF because of Lee Min Ho are too cute LOL!) Mira - she watched 3 of them, including Meteor Garden (Taiwan Version) and she still prefers Hana Yori Dango, just like me! Ha ha..bias kan this entry). No, It's just that I am dissatisfied the ideas came form Japan and yet the credits go to somebody else (Cewah, tetbe je kan stand up for Japan) ..And now they are shooting You're My Pet, or in Japan it is known as Kimi Wa Petto - originally from a manga. Hayate the Combat Butler (Korea), Skip Beat!(Taiwan)  etc..


Hana Yori Dango


Meteor Garden. I remember my friends rushed back from class to watch this at cafeteria


The latest of all. Boys Over Flower - Minho is so cute




Even on Animax channel no longer shows Japanese music as much as before. Hu hu..traitor! Why I came up with this entry anyway?


Heeee..........

Comments

norf said…
well aku lagi suke suke suke the original cartoon...hahaha...aku sanggup beli kreko tau nak bace cite tu!

Popular Posts