49 Days






Finished watching 49 Days last week. I admit it. I cried a lot. I hate to get impression smirk faces from people that I cry over some stupid tv series that not even real and very fiction. Ok i do cried watching Kabi Kushi Kabi Gam okay. When tt involves parents' love, i'll definitely cry. Full stop. I not the type who would choose to watch some sad stories. I avoid it. so much. Winter Sonata..nahh..i stopped right after watching the 2nd episode -too slow. Autumn in my heart..sadness along the story. Then i decided not to watch any sad korea drama.


49 days, if it is Bhasa melayu, i will say it is a story about..Ajal dan maut, jodoh pertemuan semua di tangan tuhan (bukan di tgn bapak-eh saje je tambah ni he he). At the end of the story. Even how hard ji hyun tried to be alived, in the end she still died. It is her fate. She wont live longer and Han kang is not for him eventhough eventually she knew who is actually the best man for her. The same goes to Yi Kyung and Yi Soo. In the end, she has to accept taht yi soo is not meant for her and has to go on with her live without yi soo. Her time is just not yet to "go" and "see" yi soo. It is more a less kalo orang melayu cakap, setiap yang terjadi ada hikmah nya. When Ji Hyun soul evolves her life around Yi KYung, it is actually to btring yi kyung back to her own family and to meet with her sister, Ji Hyun, even though for a very short period of time. And Ji Hyun helps Yi Soo to regain his memories and be able to explain the misunderstanding between him and Yi Kyung. With  all the events that happened within 49 days, Ji hyun then only realizes that the person that truly loves her is Kang not Min Ho. Seems like the incident happened actually to put back everything in order.


I have few scenes that really moved my heart until I have to hide my face from Mira even though she was actually sleeping that time. Tears just didn’t stop flowing when the time Ji Hyun was begging to Yi Kyung in the train, Yi Kyung  was trying to run away from Jihyun’s soul from using her body again, she can hear Ji Hyun’s voice and cried asking for Yi Kyung to let her use her body. If she can't use it for 10 remaining days, it would be enough for her just to say goodbye to her parents and hug them for one last time before she goes and take the elevator. That is the moment, when Yi Kyung can actually see Ji Hyun’s soul clearly, crying beside Han Kang.

Then another scene is when Ji Hyun’s soul has return to her own body and awoken from her vegetative state - when she's back to hospital from her date with Kang, knowing that her time on the earth will not be long, she hugged her dad and mom and tell them that she’s happy that whe was born to be her and his daughter.Then a few minutes later she collapsed and died.

The way Ji Hyun bonded with Yi Kyung touched me. Even though she pretended to forget her 49 days experience in front of Kang, but she can't do that when she saw Yi Kyung, when she call Yi Kyung..Unnie…unnie…wah…sedih nya..sangat sedih. Huu…

The part when Yi Soo  walked away from Yi Kyung is sad too. Especially when his body slowly vanished into thin air while he walked away from Yi Kyung at the beach.  When he throw away the rings he bought YiK yung 5 years ago. I think the image of Yi Soo lied down on the road, bleeding, motionless after the accident is very tragic, it leaves great impact to the audience.

That’s enough for now.  Until I find another interesting drama. I know I made a remark about Kdrama in my pervious entry, but 49 days is quite different..but same old same old love story lah kan? (but I read somewhere in the internet, it says that this story is actually a plagiarized from one of a fanfic)Never mind we leave that part, I like the conflict and the story line, the struggle in getting 3 pure tears (Ji Hyun  you can get mine, my tears are totally pure for you!), attemption in  saving the father's company from betrayal fiancĂ©e and best friend. Again, drama - love, friendship and family. I know it is mainly my woman's hormon, tapi syok jugak menangis bila tengok drama ni. He he

Comments

Popular Posts