Education Fair 2009

I should be going to an Education Fair at Midvalley today with Fara, but since my family and I has already planned to go to reception of Uncle Zenon's son for like a month ago, I don't have much option, do I?
Anyway, it's worth to go to the reception. I love the atmosphere!

I have planned to pursue my study since 2008? but still no action taken yet! I'm so bad!! Last week I went to FACON exhibition and I was hoping to see more of IPTA there but then I was informed that FACON is focus on IPTS. If I need information of courses offered by IPTA then I have to wait for MOHEX. Apparently I missed the one in Midvalley this weekend!.

[caption id="attachment_194" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Study in Japan 2"][/caption]

I can see a lot of Japan University in this time FACON. Approximately, 40 Universities. Including Keio University, the one that my brother attending currently. I went to JAIST booth, Yokohama National University booth, Senshu University booth, the one that in Tokyo but only for woman university booth..ETC...As if I can go and further my study there ha ha ha!

Not only the universities but the Embassy of Japan opened their booth as well in order to help the interested/prospective students on the Language preparation, scholarship, visa etc.




But the best part was, I met a few of my colleagues during the exhibition. I met Ria, Eric, Christy and a few other lecturers! You go guys! May 2010 brings more luck and fortune to our university! Lets increase our student number!



Nottingham University Malaysia Campus booth



We went back home with pain in shoulders - too many brouchers we brought back!

Comments

[...] Education Fair 2009 « "..and this is what I feel.." By admin | category: YOKOHAMA NATIONAL University | tags: also-contributed, brother, [...]
SagPrEora said…
Attention Fellow Skiers
Was at Mt Pinos Ski .
Is it freezing cold?
When I lived in the midwest ,
really enjoyed, like Snow Creek Ski and West Virginia Snow Ski

Enjoy

Popular Posts