I Got Tagged...

I GOT TAGGED BY MAI...!!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

Starting time: 8.14 pm

Name: Dian Hafini Yusoff

Sisters: Dianna Bt Yusoff

Brothers: Kamarul Arif, Kamarul Anuar

Height: 162cm

Shoe size: 5/6 depends..

-Where do you live: Currently..Bandar Seri Putra wif Mira, my hometown Ipoh
-Favourite drinks: JUices..
-Favourite breakfast: anything will do as long as wif my family
-Have you ever been on a plane?: yerp..a few times..
-Swam in the ocean: yerp..but i won't go tooo far..

-Fallen asleep at school: yeah!! a lot!!
-Broken someone's heart: err..next question please...
-Fell off your chair: neva..but in future..who knows?
-Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: it's been a while...
-Saved e-mails: yes i do...only interesting emails
-What is your room like: are you talking about my room in ipoh?What's right beside you: on my right are my cellphone, 100plus, panadol soluble(mira fell sick) DVDs..on my left is my bro's yellow star pillow wif ladybird on it..
-What is the last thing you ate: Nasi goreng paprik..
-Ever had chicken pox: yeah..but i dun even remember it
-Sore throat: at times..yeah..
-Stitches: Oct 2008..my surgery at KPJ Kajang...

-Broken nose: Nahhh
-Do you believe in love at first sight: i only believe in crush at a first sight...hahaha

-Like picnics: depends on the beach

-Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: at langkawi..in front of my office mates..i miss dancing damn much!!

-Last who made you smile: THe Cullens, Edward Cullen in spesific..
-You last yelled at : that person..i dunno his name..but he laid down in front of Sultan Azlan Shah's car..psycho freak!!

Today, did you:

-Talk to someone you like: Jackson Rathbone? no...!i will neva get a chance to talk to himm...!!

-Kiss anyone: No

-Get sick: Get sick of someone ade la...
-Talk to an ex: only text him

-Miss someone: My mom..dad...my sis..my bros at Japan n Sabah..yeah..i do miss 'em a lot!!
-Eat: 3 times a day baby..of course

-Best feeling in the world: Yeah!!
-Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No

-What's under your bed: Nothing...except dust..

-Who do you really hate: I'm not gonna say it here..


Random:

-Is there a person who is on your mind now: Tun Dr. Mahathir..i hope he can make to Nottingham graduation day

-Do you have any siblings: i told you b4..

-Do you want children: after i got married..

-Do you smile often: yeah i do..even my job needs me to smile a lot..even when i feel irritate...

-Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes..depend on the pen or pencil i'm using

-Are your toe nails painted: Nope..susah nk sembahyang nnt...
-Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my mom's..it's always cool...
-What color shirt are you wearing now: light choc

-What were you doing at 7:00 p.m: bought food

-Are you a friendly person?: i am

-Do you have any pets: not anymore
-Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: States
-Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?:  No

Do you sleep with the TV on?: only when i'm alone at home..
What are you doing right now?: watching news..

Have you ever crawled through a window?: no!!
Can you handle the truth?: try me..

Are you too forgiving?: thats depend actually..i can be the most divine human being..n i can be the most nasty person too..

Are you closer to your mother or father?: both equal

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Mira

How many people can you say you've really loved?: hmmm....

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: not yet
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: family..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud!!

Are you confident?: most of the times..
5 snacks I enjoy: fast food, chocholate, ice cream, potato chips, famous amos
5 of my bad habits:i'm a trichotillomania..i pull my hair a lot.., nail bite,errr...wut else erh?
5 places I have lived in (or WILL live in): Kuala Selangor, Ipoh, Kepala Batas, UKM Bangi, Shah Alam, Serdng, Skudai, Bandar Seri Putra...wow..thats more than 5 alredi..

5 jobs I've had: A daughter to my parent, A sister to my brother n sister, student, intern, HR Officer..heheh

Comments

Popular Posts